Anybody can do accounting....right?!
Bookkeeping as the basis for internal and external accounting is the cornerstone of a permanently successful company management. It not only forms the basis for the annual statement but also indicates the future economic development of the company.
If you want to prevent corporate mistakes based on accounting errors, you should entrust this task to specialists. This will save you from unpleasant surprises at the end of the year by the auditors of the annual financial statement, group controllers or even auditors of the tax authority.
Advantages of outsourced accounting
- Permanently reduced personnel costs
- No costs for further training
- No workplace costs
- Continuous accounting for the entire fiscal year without interruption due to illness, holiday or termination
- No mistakes due to weaknesses of internal control systems or lack of expertise
- Accounting results remain confidential
- Compliant with GDPR and the principles of the proper management and storage of accounts, records and documents in electronic form and data access (German GoBD)
- Reliable figures at all times
We are accounting specialists. We are risk-oriented in our work and transfer our approach as auditors to this field of work as well. With the continuous training of our employees and contract-specific quality assurance, we prevent and correct flaws and mistakes in a timely manner. We can assure you that the figures we deliver pass any audit, are compliant with the requirements of group controlling and enable you to make the right management decisions.